Accolade is currently hiring interns for the summer semester. The internship provides valuable exposure to the venture capital/private equity industry. Applicants must be energetic self-starters interested in working in a small office environment. Interns are expected to contribute to all aspects of the business, oftentimes centered around administrative and back office duties. A successful intern will be given the opportunity to attend meetings and assist with research, analysis, due diligence and other unique projects to develop their skill-set.
- Strong academic track record
- Business or Computer Science related major
- Demonstrated interest in venture capital, investing, technology, etc.
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to take on wide-ranging responsibilities
- Attention to detail
- Punctuality and professionalism
- Full time availability (10 week program)
- Undergraduate Only
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com